Monday 9 May 2011

I love Ikea... Sometimes

I bought a dresser from Ikea that I have had my eye on for some time.  Its simple, has lots of space, and of course, is pretty.  However, there was something that did bother me, and I couldn't figure it out.  It was when my best friend, Christina, purchased the exact dresser, that at the exact same moment we both blurted out "It needs crystal knobs".  Yes, I am obsessed with crystal knobs.  Its an amazing way to elevate to look of something that cost next to nothing.  So, we journeyed to the local Home Depot and purchased some knobs for $8 a piece.  I only replaced the top four knobs with crystal knobs and the rest I replaced with chrome knobs.  It was such an easy change to complete the look and feel of my bedroom.











No comments:

Post a Comment